Friday, March 20, 2009

Week 4: Introduction to Temporal Identity

So we were set the task of giving our favourite location a tagline today. In the end I chose the beach (I do love the beach) and it was pretty easy to give it the tagline of "Get swept away".

Don't think about it too hard. I know getting swept away at a beach is a bad thing.

But once I got to that, I kind of ground to a halt. I was really reaching the point of annoyance with the software. I just don't UNDERSTAND IT. I could say that I'm one of those tempermental creative types that needs to have a peaceful mind to make anything remotely artistic. I could also say that I'm lazy and irritated that I have to get up at 6am every Friday and get annoyed as all hell.

I'm the kind of person who likes the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment